This Prvacy Policy was Last Updated On December18, 2023
COLLECTIONS OF PERSONAL IMFORMATIONS
Kelly bublgm botiq Design Collection collects personal information in the following ways:
• From you when you register an account and communicate with us. We collect information from you when you register an account with us, request information, send us email, send us postal mail, or speak with us on the telephone.
• From Third Party Sources. We may collect information from our Service Providers who help us to provide services, or from other third-party Service Providers.
• From social media. When you interact with us over social media, we may collect information about you. If you post information or otherwise interact with us through social media websites, social media platform plug-ins, or other applications we use, we may collect or receive information that you provide or that is automatically collected by the social media platform. Information that you post on social media platforms may become public, depending on your account settings. Information collected by social media platforms when you interact with their services is governed by the social media platforms’ respective privacy policies. For more information about how you can customize your privacy settings and how third-party social media websites handle your personal information, please refer to their privacy policies. We have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THESE INFORMATIONS
What information do we collect? Information you provide to us When you provide personal information to us, we use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection or as obvious from the context of collection. For example, if you send us an email requesting information, we will use your personal information to respond to your request. We may collect the following information: • Name • Address • Email Address • Payment Information • California Resale Number • Telephone Number • Company Name • Communication Preference • Website URL •
Comments, questions, or other information provided in online forms or via chat function Information we and our third party Service Providers Collect When you use our website, we and our third party Service Providers automatically collect information about how you access and use the websites, and information about the device you use to access the websites. We typically collect this information through a variety of tools, including cookies, web beacons, pixels, social media widgets, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
We and our third party partners may automatically collect such information as:
• IP Address • Device Type • Browser Type • Operating System or Platform • Name of Internet Service Provider • Referring Website • Exiting Website • Pages visited on the website • Frequency, time, data, and duration of your visit on our website • Your location • Whether you access our website from multiple devices • Other interactions you may have on our website • Device Unique Device Identifier (e.g., Unique Device Identifier (UDID) or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI)) • Mobile device MAC or IP address • Information about your mobile carrier • Communications relating to customer support, and information drawn from such communications, for statistical and reference purposes From other third party sources. We may receive information about you from our third-party service providers who help us to provide products and services to you, including our website when you interact with those Service Providers.
How We Use Collected Information
The following is a description of how we use the personal information we have collected about you. Automatically-collected information and other personal information may be combined with other information that we collect directly from you or that we receive from other sources and is used for the purposes described below.
• To provide services to you.
• To provide our website and its functionalities to you.
• To provide services requested by you. When purchasing bublgm botiq Design Collection products, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. We also maintain a record of your online product purchases.
• To respond to your requests. If you contact us with a question or a request, we will use your information to respond to your request. For example, if you contact us via email with a question, we will use the information in that email and the email address you used to contact us to respond to you.
• To provide you with location-specific services. If you elect to share your location information with us, we may use that information to tailor options, functionality or offers related to your location. We also may use your IP address to determine your general location, which also may be used to tailor offers to you.
• To offer and conduct promotions and contests. Our email newsletter is used to communicate new product availability, store events, promotions and discounts. If a user requests to receive our email newsletters, they need to provide a valid email address. Real names need not be used to request newsletters.
• To conduct data analytics to support our website and business. Typically, these analyses are done using aggregated or otherwise de-identified data. We use information, including automatically-collected information, to manage and improve our website and our business
. For example, we use such information to: • Manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving the services and the website’s performance and functionality. For example, we analyze website user behavior and conduct research and analysis about the way you and other users use our website.
Manage Risk and Protect the Website.
We use data to better protect our services, our website, and you by helping to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the website and our services. • Tailor ads to your apparent interests. • Develop new products, services and offers. • To market to you. Information we collect about you and how you use and interact with the website and our services, ads, and other online content helps us to improve our website and offer additional products and services that we think might interest you. For example, we analyze information about user interactions with our marketing emails and online ads (such as whether emails have been opened or whether ads are clicked on) to determine whether those communications and ads are effective, and to understand what other website functionalities, products or services may interest you. • To conduct due diligence prior to engaging in a business relationship.
Prior to engaging in a business relationship with you, we may conduct due diligence exercises, such as background checks and credit checks. • To meet our contractual obligations with you when we engage in a business relationship with you. • To operate and improve our business. • To maintain our records. • For legal, contractual and safety purposes. We will use your information as necessary to enforce the terms of our website; to comply with all applicable laws and regulations; to defend or protect us, our users, you, or third parties from harm or in legal proceedings; to protect our rights; to protect our security and the security of our users, employees, and property; to respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; to address legal and regulatory compliance; to verify your identity or communications from you; to comply with contracts and other agreements to which we are a party; and to notify you of changes to our terms, policies, or practices. • To conduct internal monitoring and training. • For other purposes for which you provide your consent. We will use your information for other purposes which are disclosed to you at the time your information is collected, or for purposes which can be inferred from or are obvious given the circumstances of collection. For example, if you give us your personal information when entering a contest, we will use that information to facilitate your participation in that contest.
To whom do we disclose your information? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We do not share your personal information with third parties except in the circumstances discussed below. Within bublgm botiq Design Collection We may share your personal information with other bublgm botiq Design Collection entities, brands, divisions, and subsidiaries to serve you, including for the activities listed above. Our Business Partners We disclose personal information to our clients, advertisers, merchants, consumer and market research companies, Service Providers who help us provide services, or to other third-party Service Providers who provide certain specialized services to us, to provide services on our behalf, or who co-operate with us on projects. These business partners are responsible for their own compliance with data protection laws. These third-parties are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services or to comply with legal requirements. We may disclose aggregated, de-identified information, and analyses and reports derived from such information to third parties including utilities, Service Providers, advertisers, merchants, consumer and market research companies and other organizations. If we have obtained your personal information from one of our clients, they may have the same information we do.
Legal Requirements and Business Transfers
We may disclose personal information (i) if we are required to do so by law, legal process, statute, rule, regulation, or professional standard, or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other government official requests, (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (iii) in connection with an investigation of a complaint, security threat, or suspected or actual illegal activity; (iv) in connection with an internal audit; or (v) in the event that bublgm botiq Design Collection is subject to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions.
In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party. What choices do you have about your personal information? We offer certain choices about how we communicate with you and what personal information we obtain about you and share with others, described below. Information Provided by You Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some is voluntary. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice.
But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products, or access certain services, offers and content on our website as a guest. Email You may unsubscribe from emails from us by clicking the Unsubscribe at the bottom of any promotional email from us. You may also contact us by email or postal address as noted below. Please include your current contact information and your requested changes. Cookies We provide a variety of services on our website using cookies. We place cookies on your device in order to provide you with personalized access to essential services, enhance website functionality, and to show you offers and services tailored to your interests.
This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and mobile applications, and to compile statistical reports on website activity for us. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser. Cookie Choices Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser’s settings to disable all or certain cookies if you wish. For more information on how to manage browser cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Click on the links below to learn how to manage cookies on these browsers: • Google Chrome • Microsoft Edge • Mozilla Edge • Microsoft Internet Explorer • Opera • Apple Safari Please note that by disabling or deleting cookies, you may not be able to access the full functionality of our website. Disabling or clearing cookies also may affect cookie-based opt-outs by either preventing you from using such cookie-based opt-outs or clearing opt-outs that you previously set.
Links to Third Party Sites
U.S. SHIPPING OPTIONS
All orders are processed from Mondays to Fridays excluding weekends and national holidays. Larger orders may take up to 48hours to be processed. Order must be placed before 11 AM (ET) to be processed on the same day. To prevent any shipping delays, please make certain that the billing information you have provided exactly matches your credit card issuing bank's records. Please refer to the chart below for the detailed description and pricing of shipping methods. Shipping Method Shipping Charge Order Processing Estimated Delivery FREE SHIPPING For orders above $250 (U.S. Only) $0 Please allow 24 business hours for orders to be processed. Order is delivered within 4-6 business days from the time the order is placed. Regular Shipping $9 Orders must be accepted before 11 AM to be shipped the same day. Order is delivered within 4-6 business days from the time the order is placed. Express Shipping $25 Orders must be entered before 12 PM ET to be processed the same day. Order is delivered within 2-3 business days from the time the order is placed.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OPTIONS:
We ship to majority of the countries with the few exceptions. If the option to ship to your desired country is available upon checkout, it’s an indication that we ship to your country. All international shipments might be subject to local destination taxes and / or duties. This is fee is not related to the shipping fee collected by BUBLGM BUTIQ at the time of shopping. We are not responsible for the fees collected as custom duties on your import and cannot offer a reimbursement or refunds.
For any information about the policies and restrictions of your country on the importation of our products, speak to your Customs office for further inquiries. Please refer to the chart below for the detailed description and pricing of shipping methods:
SHIPPING TO CANADA
Shipping Method Shipping Charge Order Processing Estimated Delivery Standard Shipping $24 Orders must be accepted before 11 AM ET for same-day shipping. Order is delivered 3-5business days after processing if accepted by 1pm ET. SHIPPING TO THE REST OF THE WORLD : Shipping Method Shipping Charge Order Processing Estimated Delivery Standard Shipping $30 Orders must be accepted before 11 AM ET for same-day shipping. Order is delivered 4-7 business days after processing if accepted by 1pm ET. In an unforeseen situation of shipping companies’ unexpected delays, BUBLGM BUTIQ is not responsible for the extra time added due to the shipping companies delay or customs hold up.
In certain periods of the retail calendar we experience an unexpected high volume of orders. Even though we do our best to adhere to the time table above in an unforeseen situation when higher than usual volume of orders has been received, we reserve the right to expect additional delays cause by high volume of orders.
Once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number in your shipping confirmation email. If the tracking number indicates that the order has been delivered at the given address, we can no longer be responsible for unclaimed and misplaced packages. If the tracking number indicates shipping exception we will do our best to work with the shipping carrier to resolve or reship the items to you. RETURN, REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY • Except Newly released items*, Jewelry, hand bags and items that are indicated on their product description as non-refundable, you may return an item for exchange after 14 days of receipt and for refund after 7 days of receipt in original packaging and arrangement. Please note that the 7 day or 14 day period is counted from the time that the package is marked delivered by the tracking number. In order to save the rights of limited quantity items for other customers there are no exceptions to the above grace period. • Once the mentioned period it passed BUBLGM BUTIQ is NOT responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen claims. • To mail the product(s) back to us, please contact the customer service at masha@bublgm butiq.com for details on how to proceed with your return if your order qualifies for return or exchange. • All SALE items are final sale and non-refundable / exchangable. • Certain products are not refundable or exchangeable, please refer to each item's description. • Exchanges are allowed up to 14 days after purchase and are subject to availability. By the time your exchange order is processed, the item(s) you have requested may be sold out. Outbound Shipping charges will not be applied to your exchange order (Customers are responsible for inbound shipping fees only). This applies to standard ground shipping or other discounted express shipping. • All earrings and some of the jewelry items (leather, ropes and etc) have a very delicate and high quality hardware that is protected by a clear film. Once this film is removed, we can no longer accept returns or exchanges on these items. We have provided specific size guides to avoid any of our customers running into issues like this. In case of earrings for hygiene purposes we can not exchange or refund any earrings whether the protective film is removed or still intact.
• Tracking number is generated for each purchase. If the tracking number indicates that the item is lost, we will refund the purchase. However, if the tracking number indicates that the shipment has been delivered and the buyer has not received the item, it is the responsibility of the buyer to report the missing shipment to the courier for investigation. We are no longer responsible for the loss of items once it has been marked as delivered by the courier and signed by the receiver, we can provide additional support by opening an investigation with the proper agent. • Refunds will be issued on merchandise returned within 7 days of the initial purchase only. Refunds are issued only in the original form of payment. Certain products (Above $250) have a 7-10% restocking fee on returns due to the limitation of the inventory. • We will issue a refund for the original amount paid on the merchandise returned, excluding the shipping and handling fee unless we have made an error with your order. • At the time of promotions, multiple codes might be active at the same giving time but customer can NOT combine more than one promotional code for each separate purchase. • We reserve the right to deny multiple or reassurance of exchanges in one or total orders under one customer name. • We can only issue retrospective adjustment on promotions that take place within 24 hours of the purchased item. • We can only return to the initial address that we had sent your original item unless an address change request has been submitted prior to the shipment of exchanged item. In order to issue a RMA and process a return customers must contact email@example.com during the business hours to receive instructions on returns or exchanges if their order is eligible for it. Any unsolicited shipment to any address found on our website or internet will be considered lost and BUBLGM BUTIQ does not bare any responsibilities for that,.
• Verification and order processing normally takes one business day. To prevent any shipping delays, please make certain that the billing information you have provided exactly matches your credit card issuing bank's records. All orders are subject to credit card authorization and verification prior to processing. For security purposes and as a protection to our customers, BUBLGM BUTIQ reserves the right to cancel orders with an incorrect billing information in which you will not be charged. • Non-Refundable items: Certain items are extremely high demand and in order to reserve the right for everyone to be able to purchase time at an appropriate time, these items are not refundable. You can still return them for a store credit. • Gift Cards can not be combined with any promotions or discounts and they are not refundable, transferable to cash or redeemble with cash value. • A repeated order placed on the same item and multiple return on the same item is considered fraud and we WILL NOT issue a refund or exchange on an item that has been purchased several times and returned. • Once an item is shipped we can no longer make changes or amend or re-route the address. You must contact the shipping company and provide the tracking number and make that request. * Newelry released items are the last collection that was released.
COPYRIGHT, PRIVACY & SECURITY
All materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this site are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by BUBLGM BUTIQ and are protected by chapter 17c of Copyright restrictions. BUBLGM BUTIQ collects customer data, which is provided voluntarily in an effort to improve and enhance our customer’s online shopping experience and for marketing and promotional use, only and will not be disclosed to any 3rd party vendors. BUBLGM BUTIQ Online store uses the latest encryption technology and a secure web server to ensure all transactions and information exchanged is completely safe and confidential.
CONTACT FOR ONLINE ORDERS & EXCHANGE
If you have questions regarding shipping rates, returns and refunds please visit our return policy and exceptions carefully. If you still would like to get in touch with us regarding your existing or future orders please email: firstname.lastname@example.org